Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MARTHA'S VINEYARD - Aquinnah Cliffs

Now, I will probably shock everybody following my blog. While I have been to Cape Cod, I have never been to Martha's Vineyard! The horror! So, I decided to look at pictures of Martha's Vineyard. The first one that came up on Flickr took my breath away. I have always been amazed by mountains and cliffs (as have been my boyfriend Stanley and my best friend Pauline). We have enjoyed the Green Mountains, Cliff Walk in Newport, the Bluffs at Block Island, and the Marginal Way in Maine. After seeing this photo, I am definitely going to Martha's Vineyard either next year, or the year after next, with one of them. I like Flickr better than Picasa. I found more photos. I also learned that with Flickr I can put the picture directly in my post, so enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Joanne - you should definitely go to MV. I've been going there all my life and am obsessed with it. Hence the name of my blog.. mvovbsession
:)