Thursday, October 16, 2008

Photo Reviews

I went to TripAdvisor to find photos of other places I might like to stay in Ogunquit, Maine for a very special occasion. (You may read my review at TripAdvisor of where my friend and I stayed this year, the Sea View Motel. We were very satisfied. Also, my revised review of the Swiss Inn has been posted ). I remembered the Beachmere Inn from my walk along the Marginal Way, so decided to look it up on TripAdvisor. I learned from Expedia that most rooms had balconies, decks, or terraces. I found a review that had photos of outside a family's room and the view from their room. I was very pleased to see that someone staying there actually had a great view of the ocean, and that I did not just have to rely on the hotel's statement. It makes me want to stay here for a very special occasion, if I could get a room with a view like that. (I travel cheaply, so it would have to be a very, very special occasion for me to stay here). By the way, with TripAdvisor, I noticed I cannot post the photos directly. I have to put them in as a link.

No comments: