Monday, October 27, 2008

Thing 15 Itsy Bitsy Etsy

I was not aware of any of these online shopping sites before. I was very impressed with Etsy. I did a search under llamas, and came up with over 706 items! I love llamas and llama stuff and collect it. I have found a new place to find some very unique things, including various llama earings, and clothing made from llama's wool. I also liked that you could search the vintage collection, too. I also liked Lulu.com. I found a very nice llama calendar, with different pictures for every month of the year. For me, I didn't like CafePress or Zazzle as much. I looked for llama calendars, but could only find one llama picture above a calendar for the whole year. They did have great llama pictures for T-shirts, though, but I am not a T-shirt person. They would be great in finding T-Shirts for people. I'm thinking of using VistaPrint for my holiday cards this year, if I can get a picture of me and my cat in time for the shipping. It would be cheaper than using CVS.

No comments: